Canton Attorneys Handle Real Estate Closings and Contracts
Experienced counsel for your most important transaction
Our seasoned attorneys handle your real estate transaction from start to finish, whether it’s your first home, a relocation, a vacation home, a commercial property, a lease or a refinancing. We work with the lenders, agents, brokers and other attorneys to ensure that your interests come first at every step of the process.
Georgia law requires a legal professional at closings
Under Georgia law, an attorney must be present at every residential real estate closing. Our Georgia lawyers have handled numerous closings for buyers and sellers. We know how to guide you through the closing documents, while removing the stress from the process.
Your advocate at real estate closings in Canton
We work diligently to make sure all requirements have been met, so your closing will occur on schedule. Our closing services include:
- Acquisition and development loan transactions
- Condominium conversions
- Construction loan closings
- Draft and review special stipulations to purchase and sale agreements
- Draft warranty, quitclaim and conveyance deeds
- Draft and review affidavits, bills of sale, covenants and restrictions, loan satisfactions, licenses and easements, cancellations, options, powers of attorney
- Draft boundary line agreements
- Draft co-tenancy agreements
- Investor closings
- IRS Section 1031 like-kind exchange closings
- Lender’s and owner’s title insurance policies and title certificates
- Manufactured and mobile home closings
- Nationwide title searches
- Promissory notes, deeds to secure debt, subordinations and tax proration agreements
- Draft and negotiate purchase and sale contracts for single-family homes, condominiums, townhomes and raw land
- Residential sale and refinance closings
- Title and boundary line issues
We prepare and review real estate contracts in Canton
Our Georgia business lawyers will draft your residential or commercial real estate contract, or if the other party already has presented a proposed written agreement, will review it on your behalf. Our goal is to protect your interests and reduce your risks. The benefits of retaining Dyer and Rusbridge, P.C. to help with your contracts and closing include:
- Diverse practice: Because we are a full-service law firm, we can assist you with a broad range of issues that may arise during your real estate transaction, including tax questions, estate planning concerns or a contract dispute.
- Detail-oriented: The volume and complexity of the documentation involved in a closing can overwhelm even a seasoned real estate investor. We handle the details so you don’t have to.
- Preparation: To avoid postponements and delays, our attorneys do their homework to ensure that all the documentation is ready before the closing.
Trust us to handle your real estate contracts and closings
If you are planning a real estate transaction, we are ready to take care of the contracts and closing. Contact us online or by phone at 770-450-5733 to schedule a consultation. Dyer and Rusbridge, P.C. serves clients in Cherokee County from our offices in the heart of Historic Downtown Canton. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with other times available by appointment. There is a fee for the initial consultation. In certain cases, we offer alternative fee arrangements, including flat rates for some services.