Full-Service Canton, GA Law Firm Advises, Negotiates and Litigates Real Estate, Wills & Probate, and Business Law Matters
Representing businesses and individuals throughout Cherokee County
The attorneys at Dyer and Rusbridge, P.C. in Canton, Ga. have more than five decades of combined experience in real estate, probate, contracts and business law, estate planning and civil litigation. Our full-service law firm provides practical solutions for individuals, small businesses, municipalities and government agencies throughout Georgia. Our conscientious attorneys are ready to assist you with everything from simple document review to complex litigation.
Personable attorneys in a welcoming environment
In this do-it-yourself era, you might be tempted to save a few dollars by signing a contract or closing a real estate deal without asking an attorney to review the documents first. But when the contract language leads to a court fight or the real estate deal blows up, you realize that doing it yourself ended up costing you many times what a lawyer would have charged to iron out the problems on the front end.
Likewise, proper estate planning with a credible Canton law firm protects your family from the headaches and financial burdens that go along with the complexities of probate, estate tax issues and healthcare disputes. A skillfully prepared will or trust ensures your intentions are followed after your passing, minimizing expenses and preventing mistakes and disputes. We handle all your estate planning needs while treating you as a member of our family.
- Small-firm approach with big-firm resources — Our clients get the best of both worlds — the personal service and welcoming environment of a small firm and the high-caliber representation you’d expect from a much larger one.
- Open communication — We’re dedicated to keeping you informed of every significant development in your case. When you have questions, our attorneys respond promptly with the answers.
- Cost-consciousness — It costs a lot less to avoid legal problems than to fix them.That’s why we encourage clients to talk to us at the earliest stage of any significant undertaking. In some cases, we can work out alternative fee arrangements with you, including flat rates for some services.
Comprehensive legal services for individuals and businesses in Canton
The lawyers at Dyer and Rusbridge, P.C. help clients with a wide range of legal issues, including:
- Closings and contracts — We represent both buyers and sellers, ensuring your interests are protected and the closing process is smooth and free of costly pitfalls.
- Disputes — Easement, land, boundary line and homeowners' association disputes are complex and time-consuming. Our attorneys represent individuals and government entities. Let our knowledge work for you.
Probate and estate planning
- Wills — Don't leave your estate and your legacy in the hands of a probate judge. Our attorneys can craft a strategic estate plan for you that upholds your wishes and protects your family.
- Trusts — Trusts protect assets from probate and minimize tax burdens. There are various types of trusts, and our attorneys can determine the one that is best for your needs.
- Contracts — Our attorneys are well-versed in contract preparation and review, including leases, independent contractor and manufacturers' rep agreements; and business sale or purchase agreements.
- Formation of business entities — If you’re starting a business, our business counselors guide you in the right direction. Whether you’re establishing a small mom-and-pop or a stay-at-home-mom company, or a large, complex LLC or corporation, we can help.
Call a Cherokee County firm that can handle all your legal needs
If you have a legal issue involving real estate, probate, business law, estate planning or civil litigation, contact us online or by phone at 770.450.5733 to schedule a consultation. Dyer and Rusbridge, P.C. serves clients in Cherokee County from our offices in the heart of Historic Downtown Canton. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, with other times available by appointment. There is a fee for the initial consultation. In certain cases, we offer alternative fee arrangements, including flat rates for some services.